Default electricity contract with GodEl.
- A variable electricity contract with no fixed period and no period of notice.
- Only electricity from renewable sources.
- All our profits to charity.
Why have I been assigned an electricity contract ?
If you change residence without selecting an electricity contract you will be assigned a default electricity contract by your network owner through an electricity supplier. This is to prevent you from being without electricity at your new home.
Since you did not actively choose an electricity contract, you were assigned a default contract with GodEl, through the network owner Ellevio.
We offer renewable electricity, with our variable electricity contract with price guarantee and without any period of notice.
You pay for your electricity consumption to a market price, plus a 2.5 öre/kWh surcharge. In addition, there is a fixed fee of 25.00 SEK/month.
Create an account at Mitt GodEl.
- Log in to Mitt GodEl, you will need BankID or your customer ID.
- Select whether you want your invoice as an e-invoice or sent to your e-mail.
- Select which charity organisation you wish to support.
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer service email@example.com or 0770-45 73 00.
GodEl is owned by the GoodCause foundation, which donates the company’s entire profits to charity. Since the beginning in 2005 we have generated more than 62 MSEK to the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation (SSNC), Médecins Sans Frontiéres, Save the Children, SOS Children’s Villages, Stockholms Stadsmission, Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund and Hand in Hand. It is you, the customer, who chooses to which organization the profit should be donated.
We only sell electricity that originates from renewable sources and our electricity is eco-labelled with SSNC’s Good Environmental Choice.